Thursday 15 September 2011

My first Corporate card :)

I have been making cards for family and friends for much longer than I can remember but this was my first take on Corporate card.

My DH wanted one for one of their favourite clients :) .... Though he had reminded me for this weeks in advance me being me sat to work on it at the umpteenth hour. But I managed to make two ( I wasn't happy with the way the first one turned out ) in three hours.

Have kept it very very simple and yes I had to use my favourite papers for this one :)




To get a clear view . The card with its envelope. I have tied the bow only on the card and have given a cut on the envelope to make the bow visible after its inserted in it. ( Saves my ribbon :P)



All sentiments are handwritten .

( This card was made a month back but couldn't post )

Happy Crafting,
Meghna

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous! Love the neat trick with the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and nice :) Its made with handmade paper right?

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete