Friday 25 November 2011

Mixed Bag :)

Well as the title suggests this one is going to be a mixed bag ... I mean mixed post . Reason you can say I am really fed up of the power cuts here ... No timings at all... Lots of time the moment I sit to do a write up BLING .... there goes the electricity .... and secondly I have become a bit lazy :)

I recently bought a lot of Pie Lane goodies from Jovita ... I absolutely loved their stencils and have been crazily making cards with them :)



I made this quick card for my sweet sis-in-law. She plays kabbaddi for the Western Railways and was to leave for their matches.... Stencil and the glitter balls are from Pie Lane ...



That's the inside. Again the stencil ,glitterballs and the Flower are from Pie Lane. The silhouette is hand drawn .

Last week was full of surprises for me. Before I compile my post let me say sorry to all the below senders for posting it so late ... Lazy me :(

It all started with my receipt of long awaited parcel from Ujjwal . I had won a candy from her which was organised marking her 100 followers on Facebook and I had also ordered few cardstocks from her.. Then our Indian Speed Post :) After numerous rounds and arguments finally got my packet :)


I won a set of Unity Stamps .... Thanks Ujjwal for the lovely stamps ( though I have to use it yet ) and also the small thank you card you sent along ....

Then came my second surprise ... TADa..... A small packet in my post box.... Wondering what it was ???/ and my joy knew no bounds when I opened it.. It was my second ATC for October from Priya Venkat ... She is my inspiration for scrap books and mini albums.


These cards have an signature of her style ..... Clean nd perfect in every aspect. Thanks Priya .

Well guys this was not the end of surprises .... Another day.. another card :) ... This one was  our anniversary ,came on behalf of ICR from our lovely Sudha :)

Thanx a ton ICR and Sudha :)

Happy Crafting,
Meghna


No comments:

Post a Comment